AIC Group GmbH is a leading technology supplier for multichannel marketing automation software. We offer a comprehensive range of services to our customers for creation of loyalty systems and customer dialog via online and offline channels. Control and evaluation of marketing activities is accomplished by our own campaign management software ai.suite®. Well-known clients in commerce, banking and insurance already utilize the software we’d love to continuously develop further with your help.
We’re looking for a Java developer (m/f/d) in a permanent position for our backend-development team based in Lüneburg:
Java Developer (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
- A scope of duties in midst of digital technologies and fascinating topics
- An employee-oriented office surrounding with continuing education possibilities
- A team of competent and congenial co-workers, eager to support each other
- Great interest in a long-term collaboration
- Direct lines of decisions and a great working atmosphere
- Collaboration with an innovative company
- Further development of our marketing automation software ai.suite®
- You’ll develop intuitive and flexible applications based on today’s standards and and microservice with our team
- You’ll create and implement on a test-driven basis with high quality expectations
- You have successfully completed studies with a technical or economical background, ideally focused on data technology and software development or you are a passionate Java developer with at least two years of professional experience
- You have experience in development of server-side Java-applications
- You develop all of your programs / modules with a “test-first” approach using TDD or BDD
- You have advanced knowledge in using Spring framework and Maven
- You have experience in agile software development using Scrum and Kanban
WHAT WE'D LOVE TO HAVE
- You have some experience in development with Spark, Docker, Flink, Kafka and/or DC/OS
- An analytical mindset as well as methodical and structured work approach round out your profile. A matter of course are your ability to work in a team, customer-oriented doing and fun working on your own responsibility.
WERE WE ABLE TO SPARK YOU INTEREST?
Please send your complete digital application documents with your earliest start date and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send in a written application to:
AIC Group GmbH
Dept. Human Resource
We’re looking forward to an interview with you.
Download job ad PDF