AIC Group GmbH is a leading technology supplier for multichannel marketing automation software. We offer a comprehensive range of services to our customers for creation of loyalty systems and customer dialog via online and offline channels. Control and evaluation of marketing activities is accomplished by our own campaign management software ai.suite®. Well-known clients in commerce, banking and insurance already utilize the software we’d love to continuously develop further with your help.
In order to strengthen our Data Analyses / Big Data consulting team we’re looking for a Junior BI-consultant (m/f) in a permanent position as soon as possible:
Junior BI-consultant (m/f/d)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Participation in a well-known program to become a certified BI-consultant
- Customer projects in Data Analysis, Big Data and Data integration from conceptual design to implementation to operation
- A team of competent and congenial co-workers, eager to assist with all their expertise
- An employee-oriented work environment with fascinating development perspectives, continuing education and future-proof technologies
- Flat hierarchies, direct lines of decisions and a great working atmosphere
- Participation in an innovative company
- You’ll design and implement report, analyses and dashboards for web and mobile clients in a team
- You’ll design and implement first ETL processes in a team
- You’ll produce frontend-design for reporting
- You’ll learn execution of projects in a team
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have successfully completed or are about to finish studies with a technical or economic background, ideally with an emphasis on computer sciences
- You have already dealt with the topics of Data Analysis and Data Visualization during your studies
You have extensive interest and knowledge on the following topics:
- SQL, PL/SQL, Database Design, Data Modelling
- Functional and technical experience on the subject of “Business Intelligence”
Basic knowledge in:
- MicroStrategy®, Tableau, SAS, Cognos, TalendSQLServer, Oracle, DB2 or Hadoop
- Analytical thinking as well as a methodical and structured way of working
- Great ability to work in a team and in a customer-focused manner. Working independently should be second nature to you
- You have good communication skills in English and German, you’re mobile and willing to be deployed nationwide
WERE WE ABLE TO SPARK YOUR INTEREST?
Please send your complete digital application documents with your earliest start date and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Or send in a written application to:
AIC Group GmbH
Dept. Human Resource
We’re looking forward to an interview with you.
Download job ad PDF